1. PURPOSE AND ACCEPTANCE
This Legal Notice regulates access to and use of the websites owned by any of the following companies, which together form Grupo Izen:
IZEN PRODUCCIONES AUDIOVISUALES, S.L., a company registered in the Mercantile Register of Madrid, Volume 36207, Page 55, Sheet number M-650645, with tax identification number B-87865150, with registered office at Calle Comandante Azcárraga 7, 2ª, 28016, Madrid.
Contact: (+34) 913 834 025 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ZEBRA PRODUCCIONES, S.A., a company registered in the Mercantile Register of Madrid, Volume 15.513, Page 110, Sheet number M-260899, with tax identification number A-82701871 and registered office at Calle Comandante Azcárraga 7, 2ª, 28016, Madrid.
Contact: (+34) 913 834 025 or email@example.com.
EUROTV PRODUCCIONES, S.L.U., a company registered in the Mercantile Register of Madrid, Volume 1.751, Page 222, Sheet number M-31682, with tax identification number B-78923943 and with registered office at Calle Comandante Azcárraga 7, 2ª, 28016, Madrid.
Contact: (+34) 639 973 521 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
PROIMA-ZEBRASTUR, S.L., a company registered in the Mercantile Register of Asturias, Volume 1.114, Page 157, Sheet number AS-2000, with tax identification number B-33335423 and with registered office at Calle Velázquez 13, Bajo, 33011, Oviedo.
Contact: (+34) 985 118 679 o email@example.com.
INDALOYMEDIA, S.L., a company registered in the Mercantile Register of Sevilla, Volume 6.809, Page 112, Sheet number SE-125.101, with tax identification number B-04673810 and registered office at Calle Lonja 21, Parque Industrial Pisa, 41927, Mairena del Aljarafe, Sevilla.
Contact: (+34) 954 159 432 o firstname.lastname@example.org.
IZEN PRODUCCIONES AUDIOVISUALES, S.L., is the parent company of Grupo Izen and hereinafter collectively referred to as "Grupo Izen" or "we" or "us".
In order to use any of the websites to which this Legal Notice applies (hereinafter, the "Website") you must have read and accepted our Legal Notice; if you do not agree, you must refrain from using them.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The purpose of this website is, in general, to provide the user with access to information, images, news, videos and other elements related to Grupo Izen and the activities it carries out as well as the services it provides, consisting of the production of works, recordings and audiovisual content of various types, as well as the provision of other services related to this sector such as, for example, the organization of draws, competitions and events.
The content referred to in this section and which refers to our website includes, but is not limited to, its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, the designs, logos, text and/or graphics, which are the property of the different entities of Grupo Izen or, if they are not, we have a license or express authorization from the authors for their use. Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and commercialization of any content of the website requires the prior written authorization of Grupo Izen. Any unauthorized use of the aforementioned content is considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the holder of the rights.
The designs, logos, text and/or graphics that do not belong to Grupo Izen and which may appear on the website belong to their respective owners. Grupo Izen recognizes that the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights are held by their owners, and their mere mention or appearance on the website does not imply the existence of any rights or responsibility whatsoever over them, nor any endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation on the part of the same.
If you wish to make any comments regarding possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as regarding any of the contents of the Web Page, you may do so by sending an e-mail to the address indicated in point 1 of this Legal Notice.
- a) The user undertakes to use this website, its services, the contents offered and this Legal Notice in accordance with the law, morality and public order, in a diligent, correct and lawful manner.
- b) The user undertakes to respect the rights of third parties at all times, and therefore undertakes not to use this website to make slanderous or libelous comments or those that could infringe on the honor, privacy or self-image of third parties.
- c) The user undertakes not to send publicity of any kind or to make communications of a commercial or advertising nature in the spaces on the web site provided for visitors to leave their comments, if any. Grupo Izen reserves the right to delete comments which it considers to be in breach of this or any other rule.
- d) The user acknowledges and accepts that Grupo Izen may prevent access to the website to those users who have failed to comply with current legislation or any of the obligations or terms of this website, without having the obligation to notify the offending user of this fact.
- e) Users who are minors or legally incapacitated will not be able to carry out transactions through this website and will therefore only be able to browse through the website, without the possibility of carrying out any legal act.
4. LIABILITY AND WARRANTIES
The information and content of this web page is considered to be of a general nature and has a merely informative purpose, without guaranteeing full access to all of the content, nor its completeness, correctness, validity or up-to-dateness, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
Grupo Izen disclaims any liability of any kind arising from the information published on our web site provided that this information has been manipulated or introduced by a third-party external to the same. Specifically, Grupo Izen will not be held responsible for:
- a) The quality of the service, the speed of access, the correct functioning and the availability and continuity of the functioning of the website.
- b) Any damage that may be caused to users' equipment by the use of the website.
- c) The non-compliance of other users with the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order as a consequence of the transmission, dissemination, storage, availability, reception, obtaining or access to contents.
- d) Vices and defects of any kind in the content transmitted, disseminated, stored or made available.
- e) Information entered by users, experts, clients, collaborators and third parties.
- f) The infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights, of the rights to honor, personal and family privacy and the image of persons (photographs), of property rights or of any other nature, belonging to a third-party, all carried out, on the website, by users, experts, clients, collaborators or third parties.
5. LINKING POLICY
From this web page it is possible that you may be redirected to the contents of third-party web sites. Given that Grupo Izen cannot always control the content of third parties on their respective websites, it does not assume any responsibility for such content. In any case, we will proceed to the immediate withdrawal of our website, or we will cease the redirection of the third-party website in question in the event that there is any content that could contravene national or international legislation, morality or public order, bringing the content in question to the attention of the competent authorities.
Grupo Izen is not responsible for the information and content stored, including but not limited to, in forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other medium that allows third parties to publish content independently on our website. However, and in compliance with the provisions of articles 11 and 16 of the Law on Information Society Services, we are at the disposal of all users, authorities and security forces, actively collaborating in the removal or, where appropriate, blocking of all content that may affect or contravene national or international legislation, the rights of third parties or morality and public order.In the event that the user considers that there is any content on the website that could be susceptible to this classification, please notify us immediately by e-mail to email@example.com.
6. MODIFICATION OF THIS LEGAL NOTICE
Grupo Izen reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and design of the website as well as its contents and services. As a user, you accept that we may, at any time, modify, interrupt, deactivate and/or cancel any of the elements, contents and/or services that are integrated in the website.
7. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These terms and conditions are written in English and are subject to current Spanish legislation. Any type of dispute arising from the use of the services offered or the contents of the Website shall be subject to the jurisdiction and competence of the courts of the city of Madrid, Spain, provided that this is legally possible. Otherwise, they shall be submitted to the competent courts in accordance with the legislation in force at any given time.
Date of last update: January 2024.